How To Be A Soccer Star
Sports passion is one thread that binds and unites, people, families, players and nation. People are found so crazy and enthusiastic for sports in every nation. There are many different sports in the world that people love to watch and Play. Soccer is one such game which is known and played across globe. Millions of kids and new generation are training to become a next famous soccer player.
“Soccer” name is known in United States and “Football”in many other parts of the world. If one has a single mindedness towards soccer then he needs to follow mentioned steps that tells “How to become a soccer star”. This game needs complete dedication, more practice and less rest. The more you start playing and participate in teams, the faster you get to learn this game and become master in it. Here are few steps to be followed:
- Focus – Dedicate most of your time in practicing soccer and playing at an early stage is always an advantage as it gives you ample time to learn and set targets.
- Learn – Not just playing a game is important, also one needs to learn the game in and out. You need to have complete knowledge about soccer and the traits of a soccer player. Try to watch matches, imitate the best soccer players of the world. Learn from your coach and top team players. There are many local clubs and depending upon your ability, you get directed to different club to join.
- Practice - Now its time to practice as much as you can, once you have acquired information about it. Practicing with soccer ball 5 to 6 times every week will definitely enhance your skill.
Basic training like dribbling, warm up, throw ins, juggling,kicking a ball against wall improves your skill. Don’t be afraid of hitting the ball if your team requires it. It doesn’t matter if you make mistake, this way you understand, where you are lacking and also ask your coach, your friends, who are spectators to share your negative feedback.
- Fitness – Soccer requires your utmost attention towards fitness. Once you start playing you also need to work on your speed, strength, capacity. Set your target for fitness, Run every day 2-3 miles to increase your stamina and then walk a few miles. Some exercises like jumping, jogging, leap frogs, stretching weight lifting, running improves your strength and endurance. Work on your ball skills, be a part of your team as well as try and play with your friends and if possible with your family as well.
- Sportsmanship – The main rule of the game is be honest towards yourself and your game. There are so many source of inspirations that you can learn from like David Beckham, Neymar da Silva Santos, Edinson Cavani and many more. They have all proved that sportsmanship in terms of fairness, courage, persistence. Being a good sports man means a ‘good winner’ as well as a ‘good looser’ who learns from every failure. Understand the rules of the game and appreciate them, respect your opponents. Enjoy your game and encourage your team members.
Passion to become a soccer player mill make you the promising soccer star of future. Different situations in soccer requires quick and efficient decision and this positive attitude will let you lead the game.